Re: Technical committee chair rotation, draft resolution

On 2/21/06, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
> Augh, we just agreed on a rotation, why a new one now? Downside to the
> above: it schedules newbies and oldbies together rather than interspersing
> them (Me then Andy; Bdale then Ian).

Because the dates on the original proposal were already invalidated
by our procedures, before the proposal was accepted?

Personally, I'm happy with either proposal, but because of this date
sensitivity I'm standing by my earlier position on this issue: I'm willing
to go along with whatever Ian thinks is best.

--
Raul