Re: Technical committee removal/induction changes

Anthony Towns writes ("Re: Technical committee removal/induction changes"):
> On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 12:53:57PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Anthony, Andreas: the easiest way for you to join -private is for me
> > to add your email addresses to the local alias I have here on chiark.
> > Could you let me know by private email what address to subscribe?

I have added the addresses supplied by AJ and Steve to the exploder on
chiark and you should now receive messages sent to
debian-ctte-private@debian.  I will BCC this message there to
demonstrate that it's working - you should get a separate copy with
headers showing it went via chiark.

Andreas, are you there ?  Can you please tell me what address to add
to the exploder for -private and what address you want subscribed to
-ctte and arranged not to fall off ?  I'd rather make only one request
to the listadmins.

> Has this happened? What's the -private address? It's not
> debian-ctte-private@lists.debian.org apparently.

Not @lists.  Did it bounce ?  It should have done.

Ian.

PS: Sorry about the slow response.  My email backlog is horrendous at
the moment and I'm seriously into cherry-picking what to deal with.