Re: Technical committee removal/induction changes

Steve Langasek writes ("Re: Technical committee removal/induction changes"):
> On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 11:09:40AM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > I'm waiting for Branden to formally approve you.  Has he done so and
> > his mail got lost ?
>
> It went out on debian-project:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/01/msg00013.html

Ah, good, thanks.

I see that Todd already changed the committee list on the TC page and
the intro/organisation page.  Thanks.  I've now also added Jason,
Wichert and Guy to the `retired members' section and added links to
Branden's message.

Anthony, Andreas: the easiest way for you to join -private is for me
to add your email addresses to the local alias I have here on chiark.
Could you let me know by private email what address to subscribe ?

debian-ctte itself is just a normal mailing list but in the past TC
members have sometimes fallen off.  There is (or was) a `no
auto-unsubscribe' section to which you can be added.  So it's probably
best if you let me know the relevant subscription address and I'll
talk to the listmasters.  Let me know whether the address you tell me
is already subscribed (in which case we'll move it) or needs adding.

Thanks,