Re: [Fwd: Re: [RFC] Software Process Improvement in Free Software, Closing the Quality Cycle, Inventing Non-Developer-Demotivating QA/QM/SPI]

* Thomas Schorpp <t.schorpp@gmx.de> [2004-11-01 19:18]:
> I've seen Your efforts to maintain the quality of Your SW-distribution
> on qa-debian.org:
> As experienced developer since 1984, Studies of SW-QM/Processes at

Thanks for your interest.  However, debian-ctte@lists.debian.org is
not an appropriate list for such discussion - debian-qa, which you
originally contacted, is the most appropriate venue for this
discussion for now.  I'll forward your new message to that list so we
can continue the discussion there.
--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org