Looking for Bdale ...

Bdale wrote to me after I announced the results of the md5sum vote to
say that he voted in favour.  I emailed him back to say that I didn't
receive his message and asking for details so I could trace it.  Bdale
didn't reply, and a followup I sent recently has had no reply that I
can see either, despite me specifically asking for confirmation if he
got the mail.

Did anyone else receive that mail of his ?  Is anyone else in touch
with Bdale ?  If there is a problem with email I can pass on my phone
number and times to contact me, or if someone has Bdale's number and
is willing to phone him or for me to phone him then that would be
good.

Thanks,