Posting on the list [pasc@murphy.debian.org: Re: md5sum <FILE produces spurious ` -' in output]

Gah.

----- Forwarded message from Pascal Hakim <pasc@murphy.debian.org> -----

To: debian-ctte@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: md5sum <FILE produces spurious ` -' in output
From: pasc@murphy.debian.org (Pascal Hakim)
On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 01:56:47PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> discussion.  But the discussion should probably continue on the
> debian-ctte list, and not get crossposted to the bug and the package
> maintainer hat.

Hi,

	Back in Feb 2003, this list was turned into a subscribers-only
list. This means that unless those people are subscribed, they won't be
able to post.

	Based on some of the denied emails I've seen over the last few
months, this has caused more confusion than good, and you guys might
want to consider changing it back to at least a moderated list.

	This is specially the case when you are getting people to reply
to the list.

	Cheers,

Pasc

----- End forwarded message -----