Re: debian-ctte-private@lists.debian.org - shut it down

Anand Kumria writes ("Re: debian-ctte-private@lists.debian.org - shut it down"):
> On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 02:05:41PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Please make debian-ctte-private@lists.debian.org undeliverable.
>
> Done.

Thanks.

> > The Committee is using debian-ctte-private@debian.org, a simple alias, and
>
> The only problem with the alias is that only debian-admin can modify it.

debian-admin tell me that's fine; the list only needs to change when
the committee membership changes, which is not often.

> So long as you are aware, as we'll summarilly close and delete further
> requests about it.

You being listmaster ?  That's fine.  (Although replying saying it was
nothing to do with you might be more helpful, in case I forget or one
of my successors is confused ...)

Thanks,