[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Please organize the vote


can someone explain me what the committee is waiting for ?

Everything has been said and discussed, it's time to organize
the vote. Three choices :

1. Gnome2 in unstable right now (replacing Gnome1.4 in unstable,
   G1.4 would be kept in testing anyway)
2. Gnome2 in unstable right now with *2 suffix removed later
3. Gnome2 in an external repository until most of the people are happy
   with Gnome2

I've put the 3 initial choices, but you should know that Jeff Waugh
doesn't support the second solution anymore but the third one.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Formation Linux et logiciel libre : http://www.logidee.com

Reply to: