Debian Press Quote for 2.0 Release

Hello Wichert,

We are fast approaching the release of GNOME 2.0.  In preparation of the
press kit, we are inviting organizational members of the Advisory Board
to include a quote on the quote sheet. I am contacting you as the
designated Debian rep to the GNOME Advisory Board.

Leslie Proctor is coordinating the quotations and distribution of the
press release. She can assist in the writing of the quote for approval,
if you like.  You need only identify who at Debian would be
appropriate to have the quote come from.

Thanks,

tim

Timothy Ney
Executive Director