Linux Test Project http://ltp.sf.net

I am one of the maintainers of the Linux Test Project (LTP). The Linux[tm] Test Project is a joint project with SGI, IBM, OSDL, and Bull, with a goal to deliver test suites to the open source community that validate the reliability, robustness, and stability of Linux. More information is available at our website http://ltp.sf.net. Currently LTP is available in RPM format for i386.

I am interested in maintaining LTP debian packages for testing and unstable. Please give me directions as to how I can make this possible.

Thanks
Manoj Iyer