Stuff to put on the committee web page

I propose to put the following stuff on our web page:
(in no particular order)

* List of members and name of the chairman
* Link to the constitution
* Link to the debian-ctte archives
* Link to the BTS page

* Instructions for how to contact the committee
* What to expect when you contact the committee
  I'd like to tell people they are entitled to a decision within
  4 weeks of a referral and that they should chase it up if
  they don't get one, or if things seem to stall.
* Admonishments to people not to be arseholes - phrased nicely :-)

Anything else ?