administrivia

Guy and Ian have spoken out in favor of Bdale, but have not signed
their votes.  I'd like both of you to sign your votes.

Also, both of you: you're moderators of mail which goes to the debian-ctte
mailing list.  If you don't approve your messages someone else (such as
myself) has to.  Please approve your own messages (To see how, read the
mail headers for any message which isn't approved).

I like this group to be informal, but I do think it's important to pgp
sign ballots, and I do think it's important that official messages are
sent to all subscribers to this list (and to the archives).

Thanks,

--
Raul