Re: Proposal: Bdale Garbee as a committee member

Ok, now I've gone and done it.

I sent my response to Dale the way I normally do it (approved for

Then I sent my vote in and pgp signed it but forgot to approve it.

So I grabbed the mail I had sent out and approved it.

Except: that was the message I sent to Dale.

So: There will be two copies of the message I sent to Dale, in the archives,
and everyone on debian-ctte will see two copies of both messages I sent
this morning.  However, the archives will have only one copy of my vote.