Re: Technical committee mails ?

Hi,
>>"Dale" == Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

 Dale> Having no directive to do design, the Technical Committee must
 Dale> rely on others for suitable proposals. Please note the word
 Dale> "suitable". I admitted at the outset that Joey's proposal did
 Dale> not speak to the same issues that the symlink proposal
 Dale> does. However Ian's proposal is much more to the point, at