Re: please vote...

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>         frankly, I don't give a damn. Quality of Debian is important,
>  but not this important. The hell with it. Do whatever you guys
>  decide.

Ok, but please be aware that the primary obstacle before us right now
is the lack of a chairman.  With a chairman, this would be a simple vote
(quorum of two, voting period of one week -- less if it becomes obvious
that there's no need to wait any longer).  Without a chairman we're
stuck.

I recognize that your above paragraph is probably part rhetoric
and part venting, but I'm sure it's also part serious and I wanted
to remind you of this point.

Thanks,

--
Raul