Re: Procedure for submitting requests for clarification to the committee

Hi,

 Raul> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
> [...]

 Dale> We are a committee under the constitution. Our processes and proceedures
 Dale> must grow from that general committee structure.

 Dale> You have jumped in, cold, and made assertions and requirements

        Assertions and requirements? All I asked was a process by
 which things could be tabled before the ctte. (I asked plainly, too,
 I thought).

 Dale> without any preliminary indication of your goals and
 Dale> asperations. Both Raul and myself are simply trying to figure
 Dale> out what, exactly, you are asking the committee to do?

        My goals and aspirations, in this regard, are simple: create a
 process for tabling RFC for us. Really. No hidden agenda
 there. No big words either.

 Dale> No one is arguing that we should not be doing what you are trying to
 Dale> suggest, we are just having a hard time getting our minds around just
 Dale> exactly what that is.

        I guess I must have lost my english.

 Dale> Your refusal to even hint at the task you wish for us to tackle
 Dale> leaves me feeling like I am being maneuvered to take a step
 Dale> that I may regret once you make yourself clear.

        There shall be a number of decisions we have to make in the
 future. Not being clairvoyant, I am unable to fill you in on all the
 gory details.

 Dale> Come on, Manoj, cough it up. What _do_ you want from us?

        *Sigh*. Once agaain, how does anyone submit stuff for the ctte
 to consider? If you all think a mail message is enough, say so, and
 be done with it.

        manoj
--
 Those for whom there is no more acquisition, who are fully aware of
 the nature of food, whose dwelling place is an empty and imageless