Re: Cross Compilation with CMake and mk-sbuild

On Wed, 2023-02-01 at 10:45 +0100, Johannes Schauer Marin Rodrigues wrote:

> I happen to be the maintainer of sbuild in Debian and I never heard of the
> mk-sbuild tool. Where do you have this from and what does it do?

$ apt-file search mk-sbuild
ubuntu-dev-tools: /usr/bin/mk-sbuild
ubuntu-dev-tools: /usr/share/man/man1/mk-sbuild.1.gz

$ dman mk-sbuild | head -n15
MK-SBUILD(1)                                                                     General Commands Manual                                                                     MK-SBUILD(1)

NAME
       mk-sbuild - creates chroots via schroot and sbuild

SYNOPSIS
       mk-sbuild [options...] <release>

DESCRIPTION
       mk-sbuild creates chroots via schroot and sbuild.

OPTIONS
       Listed below are the command line options for mk-sbuild:

       --arch=ARCH

--
bye,
pabs