Re: [Request for review] fsm-lite

Hi Nilesh,

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 04:40:02PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> I'm not very sure if simply replacing DEB_BUILD_ARCH by DEB_HOST_ARCH could be a better solution(I'm tempted to assume so ;-)), hence
> any review is really appreciated

Yes, this is the right solution. If you simply drop the option for cross
builds, a cross build to amd64 will differ from a native build on amd64.
You'd make the build unreproducible.

However, I think that -msse4.2 also is an architecture baseline
violation. Please file an rc bug immediately. Refer to
https://wiki.debian.org/ArchitectureSpecificsMemo for details. This
rc-bug is required even if you can fix it with a direct upload, because
you cannot transition the package to testing without an unblock and you
cannot unblock without a fixed rc bug.

Helmut