cross build support in perl 5.22.1-7

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 11:14:10PM +0200, Niko Tyni wrote:

> If the proposed arch-dep perl-config-data package isn't useful for actual
> cross builds, I guess we could also just store the generated config.sh
> files in libperl5.22.  In the short term, we could easily just start
> doing that straight away in sid to get this going.

Update: we ended up going for simplicity and ditched perl-config-data
in favour of copying the config.sh files into the source package.

We'll see if this becomes too much of a maintenance burden; hopefully not.

So 5.22.1-7 (just uploaded) in unstable could/should be cross buildable
on these architectures:

  * Add cross build support files for amd64, i386, powerpc, ppc64el, armel,
    armhf, arm64, s390x, mipsel, mips64el, kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386.

See debian/cross/README et al.

More can be added, preferably via bug reports. I'll add the remaining
debian-ports architectures myself for the next upload once their
autobuilders are done with this one.

Success/failure stories welcome.
--
Niko