Will I have to do all the paperwork myself, NO!

They have to discontinue calling you after this.
We have pioneered an advanced system of proven strategies
that will get the creditors and debt collectors off your back for good

Our debt termination program has legally stopped millions of dollars worth
of debt from being collected.

http://www.greatestproductutility.com/e2/
Here for more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

This represented all his savings, amounting to two dollars and seventeen
cents in dimes, nickles and pennies. It isn't a fortune, he thought, as he
counted it up, but I didn't need any money the last trip, so perhaps I'll
get along somehow
I don't like to tackle Dad for more, for he might ask questions and try to
keep me at home