Re: Re: Delivery Server

   [THIS IS AN AUTORESPONSE.  IT IS SENT TO THE FROM: ADDRESS ON EMAIL SENT TO ANY OF OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES WHICH NO LONGER EXIST]

   Due to an excessive amount of spam sent to this email address, we have closed it down.
   If you have a question about an order, please send an email to Anthony at orders@superremovewin.com (remove the word, "remove", from the email address to get the correct email address).
   For all other questions, including technical questions, please contact Ray at ray@regremovevac.com (remove the word, "remove", from the email address to get the correct email address).
   We have an FAQ section on our website (there is a link at the very bottom of most of our webpages.  Here is a direct link - http://www.regvac.com/cgi-bin/faq/faq-manager.cgi) where your question may be answered and if not, you may leave a message there for us.
   We are sorry for this inconvenience.
   We also have a Registered Users section on our website which may help you.

Regards,
Ray Geide
Super Win Software, Inc.
http://superwin.com/