Re: let us moderate the debian-consultants list

Incoming from Krisztian Mark Szentes:

> I regularly receive spam via the  debian-consultants list.

Same here.  I consider it a feature.  The list is so low volume and
high profile (due to the Debian in its name), it's very easy to see
what's UBE and what's not.  Just about everything I see on this list
gets forwarded to Spamcop.  It's smart enough to notice the mail is
from a mailing list and doesn't blame the list for the spam.

I suspect others are doing the same, so the self-moderation you're
looking for is already happening.

In order to kill a spammer, you have to be spammed by it first.

- -