Re: status of debian-consultants mailing list

Hopefully, I can squeeze this in just prior to list deletion.

For everyone who is interested in a general linux consultants list,
one exists.  We started a linux consultants luncheon group in my neck
of the woods, and, of course, a mailing list, which has since grown to
include international membership.

You can join at:

linux-consultants mailing list
linux-consultants@softorchestra.com

We don't really have a home on the web, but more than one subgroup of
people on the list meets for good food and good conversation near
their physical homes once a month.

-Rich

--
Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678