Re: Broadcast Solution Request

* Branden Robinson (branden@debian.org) [020126 01:05]:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 10:59:04PM -0500, Charles wrote:
> > I have published multiple radio stations from a single box using 22khz
> > stereo
>
> Kindly get this bullshit thread off of debian-x.  In all likelihood most
> of the readers of the other lists would like you to do likewise for
> them, as well.
>
> --
> G. Branden Robinson                |    It's like I have a shotgun in my
> Debian GNU/Linux                   |    mouth, I've got my finger on the
> branden@debian.org                 |    trigger, and I like the taste of
> http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |    the gunmetal. -- Robert Downey, Jr.

I would rather read about somebody's legitimate request for information on
business radio broadcasting than listen to some Debian developer with an
oversized ego and lack of social grace whining about it. In all likelihood,
most of the readers of the other lists are in agreement. You embarass
yourself.

You'll find that if you try to be polite in your requests, it'll save you
much trouble in the future. This response from myself, for example.

Don't bother with your usual tart response. Let me save you the trouble.
*PLONK*

Dear:
 [  ] Clueless Newbie            [  ] Lamer             [  ] AOLer
 [  ] "Me too" er                [  ] Pervert           [  ] Geek
 [  ] Spammer                    [  ] Nerd              [  ] Elvis
 [  ] Fed                        [  ] Freak             [  ] Scientologist
 [  ] Scammer                    [  ] Dumbass           [  ] Pre-teen
 [ X] Rude Arrogant Asshole

You Are Being Flamed Because:
 [  ] You posted MODs in pieces LESS than 5000 lines
 [  ] You posted something asking for warez sites
 [  ] You quoted an ENTIRE post in your reply
 [  ] You continued a long, stupid thread
 [  ] You started an off-topic thread
 [  ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
 [  ] You haven't learned the difference between E-mail and
  		newsgroups
 [  ] You posted a blatently obvious troll
 [  ] You posted pretending to be someone famous (See "troll"
			above)
 [  ] You replied to the above message type believing it was
      actually someone famous
 [  ] You said "me too" to something
 [  ] You suck
 [  ] Your sig/alias/server sucks
 [  ] You posted a lame-sex ad
 [  ] You posted a stupid pyramid money making scheme and
			claimed it was legal
 [  ] I think you might be a fed
 [  ] You posted in ElItE CaPiTaLs because you think that
			makes you cool
 [  ] You didn't do anything specific, but appear to be
      so generally worthless that you are being flamed anyway
 [ X] You think the world revolves around you
 [ X] You think you're hot s**t because you're a Debian developer
 [ X] You obviously have very poor social skills

To Repent, You Must:

 [  ] Stop masturbating for a week
 [  ] Give up your AOL account
 [  ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
 [  ] Tell your Mommy you've been a bad boy
 [  ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
 [ X] Actually post something relevant
 [ X] Post an apology for being such an asshole
 [  ] Read the FAQ
 [  ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

 [  ] Blow me
 [ X] Get a life
 [  ] Never post again
 [  ] Age 10 more years before you post again
 [  ] I pity your dog
 [  ] Go to hell
 [  ] Yer momma's so fat/stupid/ugly that etc...
 [  ] Take your s**t somewhere else
 [  ] Get f**ked, you pathetic loser
 [  ] Learn to post or f**k off
 [  ] All of the above

--
Benjamin Krueger

"The only difference between the Democrats and the
Republicans is that the Democrats allow the poor to
be corrupt, too." - Oscar Levant

Send mail w/ subject 'send public key' or query for (0x251A4B18)
Fingerprint = A642 F299 C1C1 C828 F186  A851 CFF0 7711 251A 4B18