consultant inquiries

Howdy,

First, thanks to everyone who responded to my request for rate
information.  I'll let you know what I end up with, if anything.

Someone recently posted a message asking for a Debian consultant
to debian-boot and debian-devel.  Neither of these lists are on
topic, but before I flame them I'd like to know where they should
have posted (if anywhere).  Is this list the proper place, or is
it only for intra-consultant discussion?  This should probably be
clarified on the consultants webpage, and a debian-jobs list added
if it isn't appropriate here.

Matt