Re: down to business

>1: the name issue
>
>I'd go for the simpler - "Debian Professionals Association", to
>be referred to as "DebianPro" or "Deb-Pro" and never "DPA".

Works for me, though open to other suggestions.

>2: who
>
>How many people are interested on it? Do we have enought "real"
>consultants to lay out the certification, qa and cross-member-
>followup models? Do we have enought teachers to lay out the
>curricula?

Not sure what you mean by cross-member-followup model.  As far as the other
items, I think we should start compiling a list of suggestions from people
on the list concerning what should be part of the curricula/certification,
and see where that gets us.

> Do we have a place for a website? Should we announce
>the effort somewhere else (debian-devel? debian-devel-announce?)
>now or wait till we are more structured?

I have offered(as I believe others have) to host any web site or mailing
list as deemed useful by the group.

>3: where
>
>Should the organization process continue on this list or should
>we move someplace else?

Let's stay here until traffic increases and/or people on this list that are
not interested scream at us ;-)

-Tupshin Harper
-Programmer/Network Administrator