Re: Consultants list

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999, peter karlsson wrote:
>Behan Webster:
>> Just in case anyone is interested, we've just listed our 90th consultant
>> in 24 different countries.
>He's very mobile, eh?

I have just requested to be added to the list.  During the past two years I
have worked in three countries.  I am readily able to work anywhere in the
EU, Australia, or New Zealand.  I am prepared to work in any other country
as long as the rates are good and the VISA situation can be easily sorted out.
I have requested that a new section of the consultants list be created for
people like me.

I'm in Utrecht.  I'd like to meet any Linux users in the area, or any other
part of the Netherlands.