RFS: Please upload cl-asdf package
- Subject: RFS: Please upload cl-asdf package
- From: email@example.com (Faré)
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 23:28:57 -0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] CAN7nBXdcBEQNpc46zhoyU9detF_gK2ovS0ufazi1rprAA9n53Q@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAN7nBXcCncm-x+9TMRhC5arrgp63jSMEBdxzW14GAL5_YxhU+A@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <536B942B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAN7nBXc=2xFs1p6iDZqV+ZMZxAb3v9FXtVZrFCcPSrGL4eE4Eg@mail.gmail.com> <CAN7nBXcCncm-x+9TMRhC5arrgp63jSMEBdxzW14GAL5_YxhU+A@mail.gmail.com>
Dear Common-Lisp-inclined Debian mentors,
I have uploaded to mentors a debian package for cl-asdf 3.1.5.
I'm hoping that in the future, someone else could take over
the debian packaging for asdf, but we'll see.
(Kambiz, are you still interested?)
It has many bug fixes, most importantly with debian Bug#787909,
an incompatibility of 3.1.4 with the latest SBCL.
Please upload the cl-asdf package, after checking that
it works fine for you.
The cl-asdf source package builds this binary package:
cl-asdf - Another System Definition Facility
The package appears to be lintian clean, except for the warnings
The package cl-asdf can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cl-asdf
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cl-asdf/cl-asdf_3.1.5-1.dsc
??? ? Fran?ois-Ren? ?VB Rideau ?Reflection&Cybernethics? http://fare.tunes.org
And have you ever had the thought that flying is wasted on birds, since few if
any of them seem capable of *appreciating* the deliciousness of their activity?
? Daniel C. Dennett, Consciousness Explained (1991), p. 62