Bug#518183: stumpwm: Doesn't honour keyboard settings in xorg.conf
- Subject: Bug#518183: stumpwm: Doesn't honour keyboard settings in xorg.conf
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Luca Capello)
- Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 18:31:24 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20090304165915.32734.16348.reportbug@localhost>
- References: <20090304165915.32734.16348.reportbug@localhost>
On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:59:15 +0100, Antony Gelberg wrote:
> Version: 1:20080721-2
Please, can you check if the latest version I just uploaded,
i.e. 1:20090502.git482df740-1, still has the same bug?
> I'm just trying stumpwm for the first time, and it seems to ignore my
> Dvorak keyboard setting in xorg.conf,
This is one bug...
> and keyboard repeat on which isn't explicitly set, but is the default
> in all other window managers.
...this could be another one, but if you have not set it, then it
depends by the default X11 value (other WMs can explicitly set it).
Gismo / Luca
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 314 bytes
Desc: not available