Network on debian-cloud image

Hi

At OVHcloud, we are using cloud-ready image to install baremetal servers for all our customers.
We are seeing right now that you have change the network management to netplan for debian12.

One of my colleague wants to revert this for our customers and make all happen with ifupdown,

so our customers won't be too disturbed by this (undocumented?) change.

I want to embrace the change and use netplan, as we also use systemd and cloud-init, and follow as close as possible.

Does the debian team have a recommendation on that matter?

Thanks

--
Jeremy COLLIN
System Engineer