vagrant images for kernel testing - kdevops

Hi,

So I work on kdevops which aims at automating linux kernel
testing for different workflows. The main goals were filesystems
and block layer, but this will soon grow to cover more. I have
embraced vagrant images due to the rapid nature of testing it
allows.

I made a customization with linux-next and while this works
I am started thinking collaborating would be better. Would it
be possible to publish variations of debian onto say the
vagrant linux-kdevops org with vanilla kernel builds of
different types to help with Linux kernel testing? I can help
with the setup, as well, kdevops already does all the stuff
needed to ramp up for what we need, either the kernel / kernel
config, etc.

[0] https://github.com/linux-kdevops/
[1] https://app.vagrantup.com/linux-kdevops

  Luis