Re: Text on cloud.d.o incorrectly says all checksums are signed

Package: cloud.debian.org
Severity: normal

Hi Olaf,

On Fri, Jun 03, 2022 at 10:03:35AM +0200, Olaf Seibert wrote:
> The PGP signature files, such as SHA512SUMS.sign, are missing from the pages https://cdimage.debian.org/images/cloud/bullseye/latest/ and https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/bullseye/latest/. They are promised at https://cdimage.debian.org/images/cloud/ and https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/.

The promises here are misleading - they only apply to the images from the older
OpenStack process, in the OpenStack/ directory.  The other images in the
per-release directories are built by a pipeline on salsa, and we do not
currently have signing infrastructure in place.

I'm filing this bug to clarify the text on https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/cloud/

Sorry for the confusion,
Ross