Re: Debian 11 AmazonEC2Image availability

On Wed, Jun 08, 2022 at 10:50:01AM +0200, Oskar Gustafsson wrote:
>    We noticed the publicly available region ap-southeast-3 is not among the
>    regions which has the Debian 11 image available.
>    [1]https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/Bullseye
>
>    As users of this image, would it be possible to make it available for this
>    region as well?

Hi Oskar.  I've enabled this region for the Debian AMI publication
accounts.  Future AMI releases will be automatically published to it
under the 136693071363 AWS account ID.  In the meantime, you should be
able to access the Debian AMIs in ap-southeast-3 using the AWS
Marketplace at
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/seller-profile?id=4d4d4e5f-c474-49f2-8b18-94de9d43e2c0

noah