Enabling secure boot support on the generic / generic-cloud images

Hi,

As you may know, OpenStack has out-of-the-box UEFI secure boot support (a bit more details: it needs a few tweaks in the image properties, the ovmf package must be installed in the compute nodes, plus the compute node must have the correct "trait" in OpenStack placement).

However, our image doesn't have secure boot support by default if I'm not mistaking.

What would it take to add such support? Would it be "just" installing shim-signed? I know we're using "grub-cloud", instead of the standard grub, so I don't really understand what this mean: cat we install grub-efi-amd64-signed on the image then?

Bastian, I'm sure you have the info, especially concerning grub...

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)