Re: [TREASURER #5526] Re: managing Huawei accounts

On 2022/04/01 19:14, Aron Xu via RT wrote:
I don't think there is a contract to actually "sign on the paper",
what we need is to create an account on the cloud service platform
owned by Debian or SPI, which there will be a service agreement to
agree with. Huawei does not ask to sign a separate contract for the
donation of credits to this account as far as I know.

Would it work to update the cloud team delegation so that the cloud team can create and manage this account, and then SPI (or even another TO if needed), just handles the billing part?

-Jonathan