updates to section about cloud images in www.debian.org/distrib

Hello Cloud Team
I think we need some updates for the section about cloud images in our "distrib" page (https://www.debian.org/distrib ), there are two specific links to Debian 10 OpenStack images and I guess it's better to include the corresponding Debian 11 ones, and/or maybe add other images, or maybe remove all of them and just link to the URL of cloud.debian.org you see better.

The code is in https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/english/distrib/index.wml

and the specific paragraph is:

    <h2><a href="https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/";>Use a Debian cloud image</a></h2>
    <ul>
            can be used directly on your cloud provider, built by the Debian Cloud Team.
        <ul class="quicklist downlist">
          <li><a title="OpenStack image for 64-bit Intel and AMD Qcow2" href="https://cloud.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/current-10/debian-10-openstack-amd64.qcow2";>64-bit AMD/Intel OpenStack (Qcow2)</a></li>
          <li><a title="OpenStack image for 64-bit ARM Qcow2" href="https://cloud.debian.org/cdimage/openstack/current-10/debian-10-openstack-arm64.qcow2";>64-bit ARM OpenStack (Qcow2)</a></li>
        </ul>
      </li>
    </ul>

If you can provide advice on how to update it, or a Merge Request to the English file, later we can update translations too.

Thanks!
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona