Re: improving documenation

Hi Thomas

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 09:53:02AM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
> I've created a proposal for updating the header seen in
> https://cloud.debian.org/cdimage/cloud/
> You can see it here
> https://public.cs.uni-koeln.de/lange/images-cloud-HEADER.html
> Any comments welcome.

We don't readlly provide GCE images.  Some might show up, but we don't
want to advertise that.

We should not so much talk about OpenStack.  The generic types can be
and are used much wieder, like in Digital Ocean.  OpenStack is just one
of the targets.  Maybe "All virtualized and non-virtualized platforms
compatible with cloud-init, like OpenStack and DigitalOcean"

generic, genericcloud: "Includes cloud-init"

Regards,
Bastian

--
Either one of us, by himself, is expendable.  Both of us are not.
		-- Kirk, "The Devil in the Dark", stardate 3196.1