Re: referencing cloud images in bullseye release notes

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 02:01:04PM -0800, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> We should be publishing release images for OpenStack and at least two
> commercial cloud services approximately simultaneously with the bullseye
> release.  I'd like to include a short notice about cloud image
> availability in the release notes, but it's not entirely clear where it
> should go.

I would also like to point to https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2018/10/msg00083.html

It would make sense to discuss and publish a timeline in near future.

Best regards,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster