Re: referencing cloud images in bullseye release notes

Hi Noah,

I think Ch. 3 is a good idea also adding a new section 3.2.  I would
also vote for an entry in the What's new part and adding a note for
the Docker images. Our users want to find information about cloud and
docker images, so we should not focus on saying "we do not have
official docker images", but let's tell the users where to find the
images that fits best for their enviroment.

--
viele Grüße Thomas