Re: Cloud team deletagion - resignation

Le 17/05/2020 à 18:40, Tomasz Rybak a écrit :
> I resign from the position of Cloud Team Delegate.
> I also don't plan for much activity inside the team.
> Thanks for all, and take care.
>
> Best regards.

Hi Tomasz
Thank your for your involvement, you did a great a job at moderating
these online IRC meetings (although I was there only twice) and thank
you for motivating me to work with the Cloud Team for the Vagrant images.
Hope you're fine
Emmanuel

--
You know an upstream is nice when they even accept m68k patches.
  - John Paul Adrian Glaubitz, Debian OpenJDK maintainer