Re: Publishing raw generic{,cloud} images without tar, and without compression, plus versionning of point releases

Hi Bastian,

I was writing a long reply to this, but I've decided not to bother,
because it boils down to this:

Can you please accept that there are a number, possibly a large, number
of clouds out there which can not, and will not, consume qcow2 images
natively.

We, and I expect all, are not going to change our deployments because
you disagree with our operational decisions and feel like nit-picking
about the upstream documentation.

Kind regards,
Andrew

--