Re: Debian Cloud Team delegation updates

On 6/4/20 7:51 AM, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> I'm conerned that we won't find another delegate.  IIRC there were only three
> eligible Debian members at the most recent sprint, and one has left the team.
> So I'd like to consider other ways to protect ourselves, while opening the
> delegation up to more of the team.
>
> If there is no other way, then so be it.  But I'm not convinced of that yet.
>
> Thanks,
> Ross

Hi Ross,

I very much prefer a conversation along the line of "we have no choice,
there's nobody else" rather than denying any possible conflict of
interest. Even more, if we were to say: let's break the rule
temporarily, until we have a better option, then I'd find it more
acceptable.

For the record, I would trust someone like Noah, because I've seen who
he is, and trust him. But that's *not* what we're discussing here.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)