Re: Debian Cloud Team delegation updates

Hi Jonathan, hi Ross,

On Tue Jun 02, 2020 at 22:41:42 -0700, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 02, 2020 at 06:02:24PM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> > Dear Cloud Team
> >
> > Tomasz has resigned from the Cloud team, have you considered a
> > replacement for him in the team delegation?
> >
> > Do you need any assistance or help with re-staffing?
>
> I have one idea for replacement, if the person is interested.
>
> If that does not work out, we might need assistance.  Most of our team members
> are not eligible due to the no employment and arms-length relationship
> requirements of the cloud team delegation.

We might need to explain this to Jonathan: Two or three years back the
Debian Cloud team agreed on an internal policy during a face-to-face in
Seattle that delegates should neither be employees of the cloud
providers nor should there be a direct work contract with one of them.

Best regards,
Martin

--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster