Re: What belongs in the Debian cloud kernel?

When making a decision we should focus on the end-user, who will not
easily change the kernel provided by us. These users just want a
Debian cloud image that just works for them (and boots fast).

I guess we and most users who file a bug report about adding new
features are able to change their kernel image or to build their own
customized cloud image.

If adding a new kernel option does not change the boot time and the
image size a lot and it's reasonable, then just go add it.

--
regards Thomas