Re: What belongs in the Debian cloud kernel?

On Fri, Apr 03, 2020 at 12:20:32PM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
> If adding a new kernel option does not change the boot time and the
> image size a lot and it's reasonable, then just go add it.

What I was trying to do was specifically define "a lot" and "it's
reasonable."  I would rather not have to make a judement call every time
such a request comes in.

I'm entirely open to the possibility that these requests are rare enough
that they can be considered individually, but there are 3 such requests
open right now, which raises the possibility that they may be more
common.

noah