Re: Setting-up the Debian Cloud Image Finder (DCIF ?) in production

Hey guys, the image finder has one API,
the documentation can be seen here:

I have already created the script to parse the JSON
artifact from salsa.

The next step is to create a route to send as a param
the JSON URL artifact from salsa on the last stage of
the image publication pipeline to the DCIF.

This route will be responsible to parse the data and add
it to the DB.

The only thing that I'm still trying to figure out it's where
the JSON artifacts are been published on the cloud image
pipeline? Can someone help me with that?

Em qua., 29 de jan. de 2020 às 08:31, Tomasz Rybak <serpent@debian.org> escreveu:
On Fri, 2020-01-17 at 17:20 +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 1/14/20 11:56 PM, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
> > Per our discussions in Boston/Cambridge, we were planning to have
> > script pushing information about raw images from Salsa
> > (or Casulana/Patterson) but also scripts fetching data from
> > public clouds and putting it into Image Finder.
> > But I agree that script putting data from Salsa was the highest
> > priority.
>
> How does it work? Do we have an API in DCIF to push data in?

I have no idea. There was discussion that we should
have something like this, but as far as I know for now,
the only possibility currently would be to inject data
into database. In other words - there is no API to put
information about images. Please correct me if this is
incorrect.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C