Re: updating cloud-init in stable

On 12/25/19 1:10 AM, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 12:42:49AM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> At the moment, I cannot see your branch in Salsa. I guess you don't have
>> direct write access to the package (which is probably needed for this
>> kind of operation). Can someone grant it to you?
>
> Hm.  Can you not access
> https://salsa.debian.org/noahm/cloud-init/tree/buster-p-u ?  Gitlab
> claims that the fork is public.
>
> noah

I can see it, though I do expect we just work on a single Git
repository, not with everyone forking everything. I've opened a buster
branch on Salsa, using the debian/18.3-6 tag the entry point. We can
start from there.

I've opened a bug against the Stable release team, asking for their
acceptance, before we start the work.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)