Summary of IRC meeting on 2019-11-20

Summary of last IRC meeting, which took place on 2019-11-20. Log can be
found on
http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-cloud/2019/debian-cloud.2019-11-20-18.59.log.ht

and details on
http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-cloud/2019/debian-cloud.2019-11-20-18.59
.>

SPI still hasn't signed AWS marketplace agreement which prevents us
from
publishing official Debian images on AWS marketplace. We'll be asking
them about this stuck process.

Image Finder is deployed on Infomaniak infrastructure and is publicly
available. But no new images were registered there after sprint. I'll
write to Arthur asking what's the progress of work there.

Discussion about team organization - I'll need to write some emails
with
summaries of meetings, etc.

No progress on providing mirrors of Debian packages in cloud providers.
We'll need to coordinate with DSA about that.

Noah was using our daily images for testing. He'll write some notes (or
blog posts) about that and about how DDs can use them (and how to get
access to appropriate accounts).

Next meeting on IRC - Wednesday 2019-12-11.

Best regards.
--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C