Installing plymouth

Hi,

To get systemd to log on all tty (ie: tty0 and ttyS0), plymouth is
needed. So, my proposal is to get plymouth installed by default on our
images, with the "nosplash" option on the kernel command line (so that
plymouth doesn't display a splash screen).

Any objection? Or would you guys want this only in the OpenStack image?

Note: logging to all tty is needed, as the tty0 port is used for the VNC
console, there's also a ttyS0 console, and we need logging to ttyS0 in
order for "openstack console log show" to work.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)