Re: Sprint work items

Hi everyone,

On 1/27/19 3:08 PM, Bastian Blank wrote:
>> Lucas
>> secure boot

Since most of the things are already settled and assigned to people
(already asked some people involved and didn't find too much to be done
before the freeze), I tried to document the testing process in a wiki
page and ran some tests, testing signed packages, installer and live
images. Now, I intend to update the secure boot wiki page to be more
user oriented.

>> image finder :-D

I am planning to start this project soon (I am not planning to finish it
before Buster release :), already discussed a bit with Bastian and even
without have the images available somewhere yet I'd like to try to build
something based on metadata file generated by the python scripts
available in debian-cloud-images. I'll probably propose a GSoC project
to get some help to move forward in this front.

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro
Collabora Ltd.